dbt Failures As Monte Carlo Incidents
Monte Carlo allows you to surface dbt failures and errors as Monte Carlo incidents. Among other things, this will enable you to:
- Route and receive notifications similar to other Monte Carlo incidents
- Analyze the downstream impact of those incidents
- Create wholistic incident reporting and tooling for all data issues
To enable this feature, follow the instructions below:
- Go to Settings Page
- Click on "Integrations"
- Locate your dbt project under the “Orchestration Tool Connections” section
- Toggle the option "Receive dbt failures as incidents in Monte Carlo” to enable it
After enabling the feature, Monte Carlo will display dbt failures and errors similarly to other Monte Carlo incidents.
Updated 24 days ago