Integrate Monte Carlo with Opsgenie
Monte Carlo integrates directly into Opsgenie so anomaly detections can be sent to any public channel in your workspace for quick triaging and collaboration. This guide explains how to receive opsgenie notifications from Monte Carlo.
Integrating with Opsgenie
- Identify, or create, an Opsgenie team responsible for responding to alerts generated by Monte Carlo
- Within that team, go to Integrations > Add Integration > API > Add
- Provide a name for the integration, e.g. “Monte Carlo”
- Make sure "Create" and "update access" is selected
- Click "Save Integration"
- Copy the API key above and paste it into the MC UI as seen below:
Make sure to also put the priority and API URL to properly receive and route notifications
Updated about 1 year ago