Monte Carlo integrates directly into MC Teams so anomaly detections can be sent to any public channel in your workspace for quick triaging and collaboration. This guide explains how to receive teams notifications from Monte Carlo.
- Go to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select "••• More options" from the top navigation bar.
- Select "Connectors" from the dropdown menu.
- Search for Incoming Webhook and select "Add".
- Select "Configure" and provide a name.
- The dialog window presents a unique URL that maps to the channel. Copy/paste this webhook url into the MC UI:
To notify different channels for different types of Incidents/Datasets, create multiple webhooks
Updated 11 months ago