With the Monte Carlo <> Atlan integration, data consumers can easily access up-to-date information about the quality of data assets before they use them, streamlining collaboration while building trust in data.
Data incidents detected by Monte Carlo will be surfaced in Atlan, with context to understand exactly what and where data has been impacted. When incidents are resolved, they’ll be cleared—meaning a lack of incidents indicates all is well with a given asset. To give more visibility into coverage, any Monte Carlo custom monitors will be recorded as native assets in Atlan, providing the line of sight for data consumers to the underlying data quality framework implemented with Monte Carlo
Documentation for how to integrate with Atlan is available through their documentation site:
- How to set up the Monte Carlo <> Atlan integration
- What Atlan crawls from Monte Carlo
- How Atlan crawls Monte Carlo
Within Atlan, Incidents from Monte Carlo are surfaced in multiple places:
- Assets: when viewing a table, the user can see any unresolved incidents associated with that table.
- Query Editor: when drafting or executing queries through Atlan, the user can see if there are any unresolved incidents associated with any of the tables references by the query.
Updated 3 months ago