A tutorial on how to use Monte Carlo with your data stack
Welcome to Monte Carlo University!
This guide is a series of "How To" videos and tutorials split into two sections ranging from simpler concepts like navigating the Monte Carlo UI, to more advanced tutorials like setting up Monitors as Code. It's perfect for users trying to get familiar with the platform, and users who want to get more familiar with some of the more advanced concepts.
Quick Start Guide
Check out our Quick Start Guide for an easily digestible and quick introduction to Monte Carlo!
Monte Carlo 101
- Navigating the Monte Carlo UI
- Explore Monte Carlo Incidents
- Using Monte Carlo's Incident IQ
- Creating a Notification in Monte Carlo
- Setting Up JSON Schema Monitors
Updated 5 months ago